Looking for a lifter kite suitable for KAP (Kite Aerial Photography)?
The Box Delta is a combination of a Delta and a classic box kite.
The Box Delta combines the advantages of both kites: a large sail area and several surfaces for stabilisation. This kite is suitable for KAP because of its stable flying properties. It will lift small cameras, smart phones, GoPro cameras or line laundry.
The Box Delta is stabilised by the large sail areas and the box element. The special construction offers a very good lift and a wide wind range. The kite withstands even bumpy coastal winds.
Tails are removable. – More info …
If you misplaced or lost your Sport Kite Flying Guide, you can retrieve it online as a pdf (26.4MB). Level One’s guide is bilingual in English and German and consists of 12 pages.
Just click on the image to view or save and download …
Terms used to define sport kite parts of a dual line or delta kite. Addition: The upright spar in the middle is called “spine”. APA-Connectors are also called “spreader connectors”.
For ordering parts pls specify diameter and length of carbon spar.
All Level One kites come with a data sheet to include all measurements you need. If you require a copy of your L1 kite’s details, please contact us.
If you are searching online for stunt kites for beginners, you will find as much information as different kites. – So we’d like to mention a couple of useful pointers to consider for you from our long time experience:
- Most beginners don’t like to spend a lot money on their first kite, even if it would be sensible to do so, because quality has its price.
- Size matters, but bigger is not necessarily better.
- Beginners like to fly kites in high winds. When tree branches are swaying or the waves are high, is considered “great kite weather”. For that reason a beginners kite has to be robust.
- Starters will push kites to their limits. Best to chose strong materials, like ripstop nylon for the sail and a solid carbon frame.
- Stunt Kites for beginners have to be easy to fly, be capable of all basic moves and they shouldn’t be too sensitive to control and steer either.
- A beginner kite should fly consistently in all areas of the wind’s power zone.
- Most beginners are far away from tricks and freestyle flying, for that reason a pure freestyle stunt kite is not recommended as a very first kite.
- Always have a look at the whole package and its contents. It is important that stunt kites for beginners come with a good set of braided flying lines, two hand straps (not reels) and a decent kite bag to store your lines and kite.
The Colours-in-motion (CIM) range ticks all the right boxes for a great experience for a stunt kite novice. Read more …
Impressions of kite displays in Dublin and Tramore with perfect winds and blue skies. The proper term for large kites without spars is inflatables.
Dublin Kite Fest, Bull Island, Clontarf, Dublin, Sunday 18th June 2017
Promenade Festival, Tramore, 1st & 2nd July 2017
Contact us, if you want to book a kite display at your event?
Imagine Kite Event 2016
Take to the sky and fly with us at this years Imagine Arts Festival!
Building on the success of last years FLY A KITE spectacular, this wonderful family event is planned to be bigger & better than ever.
Young, local kite flyers will compete for prizes and watch our displays. Expect to see all sorts of kites and a hot air ballon.
Where? WIT Carraiganore Campus, Waterford
When? Sunday 30th October, 2 – 5pm
More info under: imagineartsfestival.com/events/fly-a-kite/