Suitable for serious beginners and kite enthusiasts alike. Crafted in Germany. Achieving the perfect balance between freestyle and precision, the Badass is a high quality kite with which both old-school as well as new-school tricks can be performed.
Slow and easy flyer with great feedback on the lines. The Badass likes floaty moves, you can fly with minimal effort even in low winds. Wonderful balance between 2D and 3D flight.
Level One kites are hand-produced in small batches with pride in their outstanding craftsmanship. – Parts are available as spares.
> Order yours today.
The Revolution EXP kite with Reflex sports an 11 panel design which is reminiscent of the former 1.5 models.
The newer design of the Revolution EXP kite with Reflex replaces the long-standing, almost traditional, colour scheme of the 7 panel EXP design.
The EXP Reflex RTF package comes now with 65ft / 90 lb Laser Pro Gold lines.
> Order yours today.
If you are searching for a stunt kite for beginners, you will find as much information as different kites. From our long time experience we’d like to mention a couple of useful pointers to consider:
- Most beginners don’t like to spend a lot money on their first kite, even if it would be sensible to do so, because quality has its price.
- Size matters, but bigger is not necessarily better.
- Beginners like to fly kites in high winds. When tree branches are swaying or the waves are high, is considered “great kite weather”. For that reason a beginners kite has to be robust.
- Starters will push kites to their limits. Best to chose strong materials, like ripstop nylon for the sail and a solid carbon frame.
- Stunt Kites for beginners have to be easy to fly, be capable of all basic moves and they shouldn’t be too sensitive to control and steer either.
- A beginner kite should fly consistently in all areas of the wind’s power zone.
- Always have a look at the whole package and its contents. Important that your stunt kites come with a set of braided flying lines, hand straps and a decent kite bag to store your lines and kite.
The CIM range ticks all the right boxes for a great experience for a stunt kite novice. Read more …