If you are searching for a stunt kite for beginners, you will find as much information as different kites. From our long time experience we’d like to mention a couple of useful pointers to consider:
- Most beginners don’t like to spend a lot money on their first kite, even if it would be sensible to do so, because quality has its price.
- Size matters, but bigger is not necessarily better.
- Beginners like to fly kites in high winds. When tree branches are swaying or the waves are high, is considered “great kite weather”. For that reason a beginners kite has to be robust.
- Starters will push kites to their limits. Best to chose strong materials, like ripstop nylon for the sail and a solid carbon frame.
- Stunt Kites for beginners have to be easy to fly, be capable of all basic moves and they shouldn’t be too sensitive to control and steer either.
- A beginner kite should fly consistently in all areas of the wind’s power zone.
- Always have a look at the whole package and its contents. Important that your stunt kites come with a set of braided flying lines, hand straps and a decent kite bag to store your lines and kite.
The CIM range ticks all the right boxes for a great experience for a stunt kite novice. Read more …